Waffles for Brunch!

Hi,

Last weekend, after a short shopping trip, my D
ad took my sister Rosie and I for brunch. Now, I cannot even express to you how much I love brunch! There is something very sophisticated and quite mature about the whole concept of a meal before lunch and after breakfast, do you not think? I just adore going out at this time and having a chat over a hot drink and the food of your choice. There are also very few restrictions as to what and when you can eat or drink at brunch, making it the perfect meal. Perhaps I just like brunch because it's so relaxed and peaceful and it means you can eat more, depending on how full you are of course.

Anyway, we went to The Waffle House in Norwich on this particular Saturday and it truly was magnificent. Along with my obsession with food and cooking comes an additional love for sweet things, chocolate in particular, so this brunch was perfect. I had The Banoffee Waffle and like I said, it really was amazing. I must admit I'm not much of a connoisseur when it comes to the delightful world of waffles but I know enough to tell that this truly was divine.

Like I said earlier, one of the many wonderful features of brunch is the fact you are at liberty to eat 
essentially what you want whenever you want, so whilst I went for the sweet option, my dad had the savoury Waffle House Breakfast and Rosie had a mixture of both sweet and savoury with the Bacon and Banana Waffle. They both really enjoyed their food as well and we all definitely would class it as one of our favourite places to eat.

The actual place was, in my opinion, very pleasant. The décor gave the place a rather comforting homely vibe which added to our delightful brunch experience. The plates, tables and condiment holders were all very rustic looking and it was just those little touches that make the place feel very welcoming and made our experience wonderful. Their menu was very varied and had plenty of vegetarian options, which is always a great thing. So, if you are ever in Norwich and fancy a light lunch or brunch make sure to pop into The Waffle House. 

Hope you have a fantastic day,
Love Elizabeth xx



3 comments:

  1. Aw thank you so much, Your blog is stunning by the way xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post.
    That looks delicious! yumm..

    xoxo
    Kelly

    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Meet The Author

15 year old, England, with a passion for food, nature and music.
I dream of travelling, making others happy and discovering the true beauties of our wonderful planet.
“You'll never find a rainbow if you're looking down”